Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Mason Wayne Murphree

Wednesday Night May 26th my newest sweet nephew was born to Brian and Lacy Murphree. He is such a cutie pie! We got to visit him on thursday and I haven't seen him since and it is killing me!!! I also could not believe how much he looked like Cole to me. So - I dug around and found a picture and you can tell me what you think ...

This is a picture of Cole (I really wanted Mason's to be first - but my computer loaded them backwards - sorry) The day after he was born ...
AND - cutie-patootie Mason 1 day after he was born. What do you think? Is it just me or do these two boys look alike?
Either way - I can't wait to love and spoil another little boy in our family! Brian, Lacy, Noah and Mason we love you!!
A

2 comments:

laura said...

They do look alike. Love the name Mason!

The Murphree's said...

They do look alike...We love yall too! And can't wait for the next little Murphree to be here!