It is Girl Scout Cookie time around here and my jeans are really feeling it. This is Macie's first year in Girl Scouts and thus, her first year to sell cookies. My house is FULL of cookies. So far we have opened two boxes of Thin Mints and one of the Peanut Butter Patties. Cole really wants me to open the Lemonades and Macie wants the Thanks-a-lots. All I have to say is ...
Thanks a Lot!! I have no willpower!
Incidentally, Macie has set a goal to sell 400 boxes of cookies. She wants to earn Day Camp for free. So far (we have been selling for 8 days so far) She has sold a Grand Total of 296 boxes!!! WOW! She is doing awesome. She has orders for 82 more that she hasn't delivered/received money for! She rocks!
I told her we have until Feb 22nd to sell cookies and now she thinks she wants to change her goal to 1000 boxes. She wants to earn a trip to San Antonio and be called a Cookie Diva. fitting.
A
No comments:
Post a Comment