Well - he is working on it now. Without me! Last night before his bath he sat on the potty and tee-teed a little bit. We made a big deal then put him in the bath. After the bath and pj's are on - he came up to me and said he had poo-pood. So - i begin to change his diaper and he is completely dry. I tell him - your dry. He says no I NOT!! So I asked him if he needed to potty and he said yes. So we went to the bathroom and did this ...
and he did this ...
he pottied quite a bit. We made a HUGE deal out of this and called everyone we know! I guess I am going to have to pay attention and get this boy some underwear. (He already is telling everyone he knows that he doesn't wear diapers - he wears pool-ups!)A
****yuck. as i was typing this post he came to me completely undressed holding his diaper telling me he pooped again. only this time he really did, but it wasn't in the diaper. when he pulled it off it fell to the floor in the back room. gross! thank you for resolve carpet cleaner. and we had a talk about not pulling your own diaper off and telling me before you actually go so we can get to the potty!
1 comment:
Yeah Collin! What will you do when you don't have to buy diapers anymore!?!
Post a Comment