Thursday, January 7, 2010

Casualty of War

Last night I had my first casualty of the dish war ... I didn't do the dishes. I decided to cut my million box tops that a co-worker from Sonshine School brought to me. It is actually more like 300, but that is a lot when you are cutting each one to then attach it to the piece of paper. The kids school has a first semester/second semester family total contest that I want to win. (WE want to win) You get a gift card!!

Last year they only did it for the whole year and we were second in the school. Our total was around 550 or something around that. The winning family was around the 1300 mark!!! WHAT?!?! 2nd place got a $50 gift card. I am assuming that 1st place got a $100 gift card. I WANT THAT CARD!

So - I left a few men behind and cut those box tops. I have to have them in by tomorrow. I have only attached 250 or so - so I still have some work to do tonight. Our total for the first semester should be ...I know you can't wait to hear ... around 700!! When I get them all done I will tell you the actual number! I am excited, though!

By the way - save us some box tops so I can get some money! (we, i really do mean WE)
A

No comments: