Saturday before camp - we celebrated the birthdays of these crazy kids ...

Elijah and Ian. I can't believe how fast you are growing. It seems like yesterday when we would all come over to Nana and Papa's house and watch Elijah do nothing on the floor - when you were just a baby. We would watch for hours and laugh and smile at everything you did - YOU ARE ELEVEN!!

Ian - you make me laugh. You are so funny and happy all the time. I love how you are fascinated with Uncle Todd - he loves it, too. You are EIGHT!!! You were just barely two months old when Todd and I got married - you look so tiny in those pictures and you have grown so much!

We had fun at the pool with all the family and friends.

We love you!
A
1 comment:
Hey, what happened? Did our invitation get lost in the mail?
Post a Comment