Thursday, August 13, 2009

Did you say SWIM?

This morning I told the kids to get dressed in their swimsuits and we would go to the neighborhood pool again. (we have really been enjoying that pool - we have lived here for SEVEN years and this is the first year we have used the pool. hee hee) anyway - Collin LOVES to swim, he asks if we can go all. the. time! Well - after I got him ready - this is what I found ...
Yes - that is a swim diaper on his head. He did that all on his own and proudly announced that he was READY!
I still had other things on my to do list before leaving and this is where I found him when we were headed out the door...
I ree-ing, Mama, I ree-ing!
He is SO fun. and busy. and silly. and cute. and he keeps us on our toes.
A

1 comment:

Amy Godknecht said...

He was channeling his inner Michael Phelps!