I know I have a TON of other posts to do - but we got a package today that I just had to share!!

Our directory pictures were a few weeks ago and we totally got suckered in.

I'm glad we bought them, though. The kids look so cute and this
is Collin's first professional picture ever taken!

Todd and I look pretty good, too.

And - this is the directory picture. I love it. I should have posted our previous pictures on here as well so you could see the differences. We pretty much add another kid each directory! (Don't worry - this is it)
A
3 comments:
Wow! That's a lot of kids! :o) Your pictures turned out awesome! LOVE THEM!!!
I'm right there with you. This was the first directory picture other than our first one right after Wade was born that I wasn't pregnant in. Cute pics!!!
JB
Great pictures Amy ... awesome that everyone is smiling at the same time!
Post a Comment