Here are some pictures from when the girls were at the chapel getting ready. I had Macie and Collin with me.
Here Collin was looking over the Balcony at the people getting ready below.

Collin loving on Meema. He kept pulling her face closer and closer and giving her kisses.

Meema and Macie.

Collin kept watching everyone getting their hair done and over and over he said "My Turn!" So - we let him get his hair combed and sprayed.

Macie's finished hairdo.

Checking herself out in the mirror.

Collin doing the same after he was ready.

And finally - ME! The lady was able to do my make-up for the wedding so I looked as pretty as the other girls. I also was blind because I didn't want to wear my glasses - I thought it looked better.

The getting ready was almost as fun as the wedding!
4 comments:
You look great! But, I want to see the WHOLE dress!
You look so pretty! Yes, show us the whole dress :)
Oh la la, Amy! You look beautiful!
Gorgeous picture of you Amy!
Post a Comment