Friday, December 5, 2008

You know you love your kids when ...

you are willing to hand sew a teeny tiny little arrow point patch on his Cub Scout uniform on the day of his uniform inspection so he can earn extra points. In fact - you are willing to spend FORTY FIVE minutes using a needle and thread when you have a thumb that doesn't have feeling (long story, but true) and is very hard to use! It becomes even more heart warming when you discover that these teeny tiny little arrow points that may cause you to use a bad word are, in fact, IRON ON!!!!
A

4 comments:

Amy Godknecht said...

HILARIOUS! HEE HEE You are such a nice mom. Good thing your bark is worse than your bite!

Staci said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! I read this to Mike and he actually said, "That sounds like something you'd do!" lol

Lesa said...

I bet you were so mad.....that is exactly the kind of thing I would do.

Brenda said...

ROFLMAO! That is too funny.