I can't believe I forgot to post the pictures of the famous Uniform Inspection. (Make sure you take note of his patches that I toiled and toiled over!) While all the boys were being looked over Den by Den - the others were playing a game that actually looks easy - but was really hard. They were wearing gardening gloves and they had to unwrap a piece of gum and put it in their mouth and then pass it on the the next boy (the pack of gum). It was a relay that took the teams of five or six boys almost 10 - 15 minutes to complete. It was funny.

Here is Cameron looking so handsome and grown up. He loves scouts so much - you can see it in his face.

All the boys in his den waiting to be inspected. They all had a checklist that they earned points for. There were some extra points for things like proper socks and a hat. Then they averaged each dens points and came up with a winner.

AND - our den WON!!! They earned a $30 gift card to pizza hut and they will have a pizza party in January to celebrate - pretty cool!!!

A
1 comment:
That is pretty cool! Way to go Cameron! Do we have an Eagle Scout in our future? I love the BoyScouts.
Post a Comment