Sometimes I am forced by peer pressure to do things on the computer that I am completely ignorant about. Case in point - FACEBOOK. I was talked into a facebook page by my closest friend who says - C'mon it's so easy and you will get in touch with old friends. OK - I tried. I now have a facebook page - but don't get TOO excited - I have no idea how to use it and I am still figuring it out! If you are on facebook - add me as a friend b/c I have no idea how to do it!!
A
4 comments:
I'm pretty sure there was no gun pushed to your head!
Okay, I am saying JUST SAY NO! and delete your Facebook page! :) Remember, simplicity!
I can't even figure it out AT ALL! I have no idea how it works - Amy - I need a tutorial!
I've still resisted that peer pressure! lol
Post a Comment