Monday, November 17, 2008

School Pictures

Here are all the kids school pictures from this year. They are so cute (if I do say so myself!!) I may be the slightest bit biased!

Cameron - what can I say? He takes great photos. He must be the most handsome third grader around! Although it is hard to see - his eyes are dreamy.
Macie - she makes me laugh. We went through all the trouble of making sure she had the haircut she wanted for pictures and I did it so cute that morning. THEN - she decided to fashion it up a bit by throwing on a pink sparkly headband.
Cole - YES - we knew it was picture day and this is what he wanted to wear. Why he didn't smile is totally beyond me - I love it - he is so serious.
Sweet Collin - there are no words - just my heart swelling with joy and my eyes filling with tears because he is the last one!
A


3 comments:

Staci said...

Cole looks like he's practicing his football player picture face ;) lol!

Are you SURE Collin's the last one?!? lol

Debra said...

Ooooh! They are so precious! What great pictures and what a great mommy! Love you!

Lesa said...

Cole cracks me up! You never know what to expect from that boy!