ANYWAY - i have been so behind on blogging. Now that school is back in session for all members of our house - life has gotten pretty exciting. Just yesterday I was reminiscing about how excited I was that school started so I could get back in a routine, keep my house in order (translation: mostly clean), and just relax from the pressure of having to fill every day of the summer with an exciting new activity!! SO NOT HAPPENING! Homework is the bulk of our afternoon. It is not that they have a ton - it is a lot- but we like to be with them and help and (honestly) look stuff up to make sure we are really doing it right! (ok - not so much Todd - but me - i need refreshers!) I like it, though - homework is our new family time! Collin sits in his chair with colors and Cole sits near the table with one of his super heroes and makes up stories - good times.
Cameron - he is loving school. They are working on their ME posters this week, they have started an animal unit in science, just finished rivers of the world in social studies and are working on square roots in math (ok - not really - but they will get to that this year! UGH!) AND - i think he is also enjoying his spanish class - but that is to be determined - he's not so excited that Macie has spanish, too and that they are really at the same level (beginner) in that.
Macie - I think she enjoys school. It's hard to tell. She really likes her teacher and talks a lot about class - but nothing in particular. She gets nervous when she knows she has a test - and they do have tests. She took one last week on the continents and oceans (she got a 100 by the way) She is a little like me in the sense that she absolutely panics to the point of hysterics when she has a quiz and then ends up doing awesome and says stuff like 'oh -that was SO easy!' (typical)
Cole - he is loving SONshine school this year. He acts like it is a big drag - but wants to go every day and wishes every day was show-n-tell because he pretty much wants to take every toy he owns to school. The first thing he took was his newest batman mask. This is the original - the real thing - we will let you have a sneak peek - but it still has to be completely secret!
(that's his mean face for when he sees the joker. for real)Collin - he is doing AWESOME at SONshine school. I really think it is because I am not his teacher. He needed to be with other ladies his first year. The ironic thing is - he is one of their best sleepers. What a phony - he never sleeps for us! And the big news - HE IS WALKING!!! finally - video to come later!
A
3 comments:
I don't think Todd would be happy to know that Collin is "doping" it up at Sonshine school! :)
I can't believe he is finally walking! Can't wait to see! Rylee is freaking out about tests to.
thanks amy - i changed it!
Post a Comment