Murphree Six

Thursday, August 14, 2008

might as well face it - i'm addicted to blogging

55%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?

Created by OnePlusYou -


I really thought it would be more than this - so I guess I should be happy. One of the questions was something like - have you ever blown off an important test or work assignment to blog?
UMMM - does letting all four of your kids watch TV in a room where they have closed the door and all I hear are screams count?

3 comments:

Amy Godknecht said...

okay scrapper, you need to do cutest blog on the block!

August 14, 2008 at 7:29 PM
Amy Godknecht said...

Cute! Totally your family!

August 15, 2008 at 7:23 AM
Lesa said...

I love the new look!!!!!

August 16, 2008 at 2:23 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Image Map

Los Angeles

Los Angeles
Cameron is our most laid-back child. He can't stand wearing a shirt to bed. I hear that some of the smartest people in the world are from "the valley". This suits Cameron just fine. Intelligence by day, relaxation by night. He would make a great Californian.

New York

New York
The obvious connotation is that New York is the loudest city in the world. Couple that with the fashion industry and it just fits. You also have the singing and dancing on Broadway. Macie could step right into the big city and never skip a beat.

Pittsburgh

Pittsburgh
It's the steel city. When I think of Pittsburgh, I think tough, blue-collar, working men. Our most passionate son is also our toughest. Cole loves to get his hands dirty and work. His true spirit and sense of right and wrong make him perfect for this truly All-American city.

Washington D.C.

Washington D.C.
The self proclaimed ruler of our family should hail from the leading city of the free world. Alot of talk comes out of Washington that makes little sense - just like our Collin. Add his ability to filibuster at bedtime and it just makes sense.

Crazy One

Crazy One
Here is the newest cutie we added to the bunch. We haven't figured him out, yet - but he definitely has us figured out. We love to hold and kiss and hug and love on him all day long. And he let's us!

Blogs I love to Read

  • Kelly's Korner
    Park City Utah
    4 years ago
  • Loves of Life
    First steps to building the bridge
    7 years ago
  • Rustic Roots
    Butterfly Food
    10 years ago
  • Katie's Keepers
    He Makes All Things New
    10 years ago
  • stafford stories
    another year PreK
    11 years ago
  • Cousin Debra
    As Summer Ends ...
    11 years ago
  • How Sweet this is!
    Kinetic Sand Valentine’s Day Favors
    11 years ago

Blog Archives

Look Who is Reading

 photo New-Copyright-Button_zps2880b47d.png
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Powered by Blogger.