Thursday, August 14, 2008

because I worked all day yesterday

I worked my hiney off yesterday. ALL of our laundry is done and I will (*gasp*) take the advice of my mother and do one load a day so I don't get overwhelmed or behind! I have all the school supplies ready, uniforms washed and hung - waiting to be picked for the first day, I even mopped (well - that was tuesday - but it counts!) So - when we got home from church last night and all kiddos were sleeping I sat down at the scrap table and worked on a project I had been wanting to do for a long time - but really needed time and no distraction of little grabby fingers. So - here are some things I have done over the weeks when I have had a minute or two to sit and create ...

I love to do summer pictures, especially our family reunion - they are just FUN to do!

family reunion, again - I have stepped out of my normal square layouts and am also trying to use more elements than I normally do

Okay - this is the one that I worked on ALL NIGHT (way too many brads) - it is WAY out of my comfort zone - let me know what you think! I am actually pretty happy with how it turned out!


Thanks for looking - have a great day! Oh, by the way, I am going to do nothing productive that has to do with my house today! I am going to play whatever my kids want to play and then - maybe scrap some more when they get tired of Mom hanging in their business!

A

1 comment:

Lesa said...

I love the 3rd one - great job!