DON'T put aluminum foil in the microwave!! It takes exactly ONE SECOND to start a fire in the microwave when there is foil in there! In my defense - I put a Chik-fil-a bag in there to reheat Cameron's lunch from yesterday and forgot about the foil lining!! It was incredible how it lit up so fast! Oh Well - excitement was needed in this house today. We (and by we i mean I) are still in our PJ's and I really should get out to give Todd some peace - but I just don't want to! The kids have finally settled down because I let them play the PS2 all morning! Sometimes it just has to be OK!!
A
2 comments:
I did that the other day at work with a chicken biscuit! LOL! It's okay to spend the day in your pj's...I love to do that!!!
I think they do that on purpose. Hiding foil liners, it makes it so easy to start a fire! You know what else starts a fire in the microwave...jalepenos! Don't ask.
Love Macies pics.
Post a Comment