Thursday, June 12, 2008

SUMMER FUN

Summer is finally here and we have BIG plans for most of it! I am so excited - we have plans for most of the days that Todd will need some quiet around here to get good rest for working nights. SO - on Wednesdays we will be going to the dollar movie in Mansfield, Thursdays we will be going to Hawaiian Falls (we got passes - it is awesome) and Friday will be story time at the library and there are also various other library activities during the week. Hopefully the kids will have fun and keep busy with things other than TV and PS2! we'll see!
This week Cameron has been at Cub Scout Day Camp having the TIME OF HIS LIFE! It is every day from 8 - 330 and he is worn out and totally pumped at the same time. He has done SO MUCH - fishing, archery, carpentry, BB guns and more - I just wish I had pictures - it makes me sad that I don't - I guess we will just scrap his memories - he has been coming home every day and writing all about it in his journal.
Anyway - we went to the water park for the first time today with some of our other friends who also have passes. Here are some pics of Macie and Cole and our friend Autumn. It was funny b/c the girls have the same swimsuit on today and they thought it was fun!

Macie and Autumn
Here they are from the back - I can't resist cute tushies in swimsuits!
Cole
Here he is coming down the slide - ON HIS TUMMY -no fear!
I hope your summer goes well, too!
Amy

2 comments:

Amy Godknecht said...

too cute!

Lesa said...

Sounds like summer will be a blast!