Monday, May 12, 2008

SUNDAY

Sunday was Mother's day and over here it truly was a MOTHER's DAY! Collin got fever right before bed time on Saturday night and was up all night with 102 fever. Todd got home from work around 7 and I was completely asleep. He made french toast and eggs for breakfast - nobody ate it but him - the kids wanted cinnamon rolls. I totally missed the best breakfast ever. I dropped the big kids off at church and headed off to the DR. with Collin. I was really afraid it was his ears again - turns out he has ulcers all over his throat from a virus - it will last a few days from what the Dr. said! great! anyway - we also were going to go to dinner as a family for Mother's Day - we got have the gourmet meal of frozen pizza instead. It was a fun day in spite of what would seem like all the negatives!
Amy

No comments: