Friday, May 16, 2008

i forgot what a crawling baby was like!

I know for the past - forever, it seems - I have been lamenting about the fact that my youngest was not even crawling yet. He will be 12 months old in 12 days and is now army crawling everywhere. He has been doing this for about a week now, but has just realized he can really go places. His favorite new thing is the door - and he loves the bathroom for some reason. Without fail every time he is finished playing and wants to go exploring - this is where I find him!

he looks so proud of himself
getting in position
closer
PERFECT!
this is his Ta-Da face!
While I was taking pictures he thought I was playing with him (peek-a-boo) and every time he opened the door he would say (in his words) where are you (you know - baby speak - he mimics the sound we say for 'where are you') just listen close -you'll hear it!

1 comment:

paper maddam said...

he is too precious!! love the video!! -- meme