Hopefully my friends don't believe that I am one to complain. Generally I think I am a positive person most of the time. I was just sitting here this evening thinking how thankful I was that our house may have finally gotten over the ailments that have been plaguing us since APRIL 4th! Collin had a double ear infection that didn't go away - had to go to the DR twice for that and get another antibiotic for that - THEN he had high fever all last Saturday night and Sunday - went back to the DR (3 times for Collin) when he finally is on the upswing COLE gets high fever Tuesday when he came home from the Ranger game and it finally stopped TODAY! (had to go to the DR for him as well - he has a BAD sinus infection) So - I'm worn out and thinking I am finally going to get some decent rest when MACIE - pukes in her sleep all over her bed and newly washed hair! Seriously - what is next??
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment