So - i have a group of good girl friends (you know who you are) and we are taking this walking challenge to keep ourselves accountable and try to be healthier. I am actually pretty excited about this since this is the week i finally decided to get off my bottom and get on the treadmill. I have successfully walked for 20 min. (about 1 mile) two days in a row! That may not seem like a lot to you - but it is a BIG DEAL for me. Consistency and following through with ANY exercise program/diet is near impossible. So - I AM SUPER EXCITED about this and really hope to make a lifestyle change here in the next few weeks. (I know it will take at least three weeks before this is a habit and not a CHORE, you know?)
Amy
p.s.- I have SEVEN rolls of 35 mm film waiting to be developed :)
1 comment:
So when is it not a chore??? :-) Two days for me would be a big deal too! Guess I need to get busy myself! Keep it up!
Post a Comment