Monday, March 31, 2008

my FRIENDS

I came across this quote today and it made me think of three very special ladies - you know who you are - ENJOY!!

But in friendship, we think we have chosen our peers. In reality, a few years difference in the dates of our birth, a few more miles between certain houses, the choice of one university instead of another, posting to regiments, the accident of a topic being raised or not raised at a first meeting...any of these changes might have kept us apart. But, for a Christian, there are strictly speaking, no chances. A secret Master of Ceremonies has been at work in Christ, who said to the disciples, 'You have not chosen me but I have chosen you," can truly say to every group of Christian friends, "You have not chosen me, but I have chosen you for one another.'" C.S. Lewis

:) love you guys!!
Amy

No comments: